774.353.8668 [email protected]

A High Wind Warning still stands and remains on tap through Friday morning at 6 a.m.. That said, the birds are still on the feeder and the assumed 3”-6” of rain that had some wondering whether they should delay wrapping the boat has now been down graded to 1”-3” as light to moderate rains have persisted since daybreak. Should conditions deteriorate, I will assuredly circle back though for now, in terms of a Nor’ Easter, its wicked small.